Sunday, January 13, 2013

Martin Luther King and Me

Martin Luther King had one major dream... I have several not so major ones.  Right now, I am dreaming that I could invent time (or make it stop until I am ready for it to continue), I am dreaming my cold would go away already and not turn into something worse because I don't have time to be sick, and I am dreaming I could figure out how to post free things without using TpT.  I would like to give people who visit my blog something extra... I tried using Google something or other when I did the grade book file last week, and it changed it- so much that I had to use TpT instead.  Anyone have any suggestions?  In the mean time, I am going to just use TpT to post things.  I made some snowman stationary.  I know there is a lot of it out there... but I like choices myself, hopefully y'all do too!  There are several different kinds... landscape and portrait, drawing space, no drawing space, blank, primary lined, and regular lined.  There are even two different sizes for the regular lined.   It is a FREEBIE that I hope you will enjoy!

Back to Martin Luther King- I made an MLK differentiated sight word read the room file. I may be making  more MLK things if I have time.  I wanted to be sure to get this up since someone had commented in my TpT store that she hoped more themes would be out. I was very excited to see that- so much I felt I had to oblige!

Have a great week!  We get a three day weekend after this one! 


Snowman Writing Paper FREEBIE
MLK Jr. Differentiated Sight Word Read the Room 






No comments:

Post a Comment