Sunday, March 24, 2013

Do Your Kids do Homework?

Every week, as I have mentioned before, we send home a math sheet on Wednesdays.  Most of my students do it, but I always seem to have one or two that don't.  When students come in and say they didn't get their homework done because they were at soccer practice and they didn't get home until 8:00, what do you say?  Part of me wants to say, "You're five and soccer practice is what you should be doing", and then there's the part of me that knows there will be written homework everyday in first grade... that part of me wants to tell it like it is.  I would love to hear your comments.  Until then, here is another math sheet FREEBIE that correlates to CCSS.Math.Content.K.OA.A.5 Fluently add and subtract within 5.

Bubblegum Math- Fluently add within 5. FREEBIE

No comments:

Post a Comment